We all have goals we’d like to achieve and dreams we’d like to see become a reality! During our Goal Setting Meeting, we discussed a few ways to make sure we’re doing what we can to achieve those goals:
Create a PLAN!
- Write down your goals, recite them daily, take action!
- BELIEVE that you can achieve them – you are worthy! (Faith + Confidence = Success)
- Determine what is preventing you from reaching your goal? Identify each factor (financial, fear, self-doubt) and decide what things are in your control and what things are not.
- Come up with a realistic timeframe.
- Prioritize and break them down into periods (3 months, 6 months, 1 year, etc.)
- Have an accountability partner who can help keep you on track and motivated!
Big picture: create a dream board or dream book to help you visualize the big picture!
Break it down: set smaller goals and celebrate reaching those along the way.
You have to change what you’re doing if you want different results.
Set SMART goals! These are used often in education for teachers and students and can help keep us all personally accountable. Your goals should be:
We’re looking forward to celebrating with you as you reach your goals and as always, we’re here to support however we can!